We believe all great wireless solutions begin with great engineering, and great engineering requires a great deal of experience. With a staff that averages over 15 years of industry experience combined with our unmatched dedication, our outstanding industry relationships, and our state-of-the-art tools, you are guaranteed to get great results.
Our Engineering services cover a wide variety of systems, including mobile telephony, Wi-Fi, two-way radio, and public safety radio systems. Our design solutions commonly include:
- DAS (Distributed Antenna Systems)
- BDAs (Bi-Directional Amplifiers)
- Passive distribution networks and monitoring systems
- Related sub-systems (e.g. alarm interfaces, battery back-up units, networking infrastructure, and DC power supplies).
Life Cycle Support
Communications systems have a distinct life-cycle, and our capabilities are aligned to provide the support necessary to maximize your investment. We have identified a five-phased approach to managing this cycle:
- Planning is necessary to ensure the end-users’ objectives are met while still having a system that meets the financial and practical realities of our customer.
- Design is the linchpin of a successful solution. Our team will complete a turn-key design that meets the planning objectives.
- Implementation is the longest step in bringing the solution to life. We hold our installations to the highest standards and provide unmatched workmanship guarantees on the work we perform.
- Commissioning is the hidden step that determines the success of the solution. We follow well-established industry standards and ensure clear communications to deliver consistent results.
- Maintenance of your system ensures your investment. We recommend all systems have some preventative maintenance to ensure the system continues to meet your objectives.